Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Cath lab.....

How scary it is....to be sitting in the cardiac cath lab waiting ... while your dad is having stents placed in his veins...!!!!  There he is.....helpless and in the hands of doctors that we put all of our trust in.  Did they get a good night's sleep last night?  Did they argue with their spouse before they left for work this morning...?!  What kind of personal problem are they having today and are they able to "shelve" it while they work on my dad.....one of the most important people in my life...!!!  Are they able to completely focus on their job at hand and make my dad better...!?!? One can only hope...I hope they can.

Mom and Kristopher are here...!  Mom is reading and Kristopher is on his laptop doing....surfin "You Tube" right now, listening to various artists that he is pulling up....!!!  Thanks to Kristopher, I now have a twitter....LOL!  What will I do with that..?! Will I even utilize it....or will I even forget that I have it...!!!  Either one of those scenarios is a possibility...LOL!  But I am getting more "tech savy" .... or at least I would like to think I am...!!! HA!

I think I am going to get some coffee....coffee sounds good while I am waiting on the doctor/nurses to tell me my dad is OK.......

No comments:

Post a Comment