Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve......2010

Hmmmm, that is about all I can say about that.....hmmmm!

Em left about an hour ago to go to Shannon's.  I am glad that she is there and with her friends.  I am sure she will have a good time.  I should have gone, but me, being me, was already in sweats, not ready to go anywhere.....so I stayed home......pitiful isn't it????  I don't know though....would I have really been good company???  I can't answer that.....it's all kind of funky really and no rhyme or reason to any of it.....!!!!  Sad isn't it?

So, here I sit, 11:54 New Year's Eve......eating Godiva chocolate (yummy comfort food).....and pondering pouring out my thoughts on this blog.....a blog that potentially someone, anyone or one specific person could read......and do I want my thoughts, feelings, etc., known?  No, honestly, not really....but then aren't we told  that "writing things down" is very therapeutic....something that is a good release....!!!  So then, the introduction of a blog....where we can write, think, philosophize, cry, ponder and anything else you can think of.....and in this, we can completely be ourselves...or be ourselves, but for the sake of privacy, should we want to tell specifics, anonymous names can be used.....to hide those we want "release"from......quite a funny thought if broken down and analyzed....!  Maybe, or maybe not.....depends on the person I guess.

11:59.....almost a New Year....the countdown is on......seconds remain.....literally and a new year will be upon us......what will the new year bring?  Do we know....do we care.....of course we care....Happy New Year Everyone.....!!!!!  2011 is here.....I hope it is a great new year.....out with the old and in with the new, right????

I think that is all I am going to say tonight.  New Year's texts are coming in....no more phone calls and busy signals.....nope, those days are gone...instant messages, texts, skype, Facebook, E-mail.....it's all changing so fast.....

Good night......Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment